Is it Halloween already? See a true river monster in your cool green news:
- Wild dolphins in Australia are learning to walk on water. (BBC)
- The National Weather Service is predicting an extreme winter in some parts of the U.S. (Dot Earth)
- A famous fisherman caught a rare giant piranha. See the 5-foot monster. (Tree Hugger)
- Here’s proof that recycling could save your life (sort of). (Grist)
- Ocean photo contest winners show sea life in peril. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.