You overslept this morning? Tell your boss you were just doing your part to fight climate change.
- Researchers discover three new species of cute little forest frogs in Tanzania. (Mongabay)
- Floating wind turbines sound kind of cool, don’t they? (CleanTechnica)
- Invasives like Asian carp and lionfish are bad for the environment, so let’s eat them. (DotEarth)
- The entire world has fallen way short on ocean protection goals. (YaleE360)
- Get more sleep! It’s better for you, and also the climate. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Asian carp, CleanTechnica, DotEarth, eating invasive fish, floating wind turbines, frogs, Invasive species, invasives, lionfish, Mongabay, new frog species, ocean protection, ocean protection goals, sleep, sleep and climate change, Tanzania, Treehugger, wind energy, wind turbines, YaleE360