The day’s top 5 cool green news stories, delivered right to your doorstep:
- The greenest companies in America, as ranked by Newsweek. (GreenBiz)
- Children take center stage at the UN Convention on Biological Diversity. (EarthWatch)
- What’s the least attractive wind turbine color to insects (thus potentially saving lots of birds and bats)? (Treehugger)
- Don’t forget to take advantage of the federal tax credit for home energy improvements before it expires at year’s end. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Midwestern climate skeptics get on board with cleaner energy. (The New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: America's greenest companies, bats, children and nature, Christian Science Monitor, clean energy, climate change in Kansas, climate skeptics, Earthwatch, GreenBiz, home energy improvements, home energy tax credit, New York Times, Newseek green company, Treehugger, UN Convention on Biological Diversity, wind turbine color