We’ve got a case of the cool green Mondays:
- Fearful of West Nile virus, scientists are trapping and vaccinating Santa Cruz Island’s rare scrub jays one by one. (LA Times)
- How to purify drinking water without chlorine: add a little silver, cotton and electricity. (CleanTechnica)
- A blogger explains why we have to invest in green infrastructure now. (ClimateBiz)
- Are toilet seat covers just a waste of paper? (Ask Umbra)
- Hey dog owners! Your pooch’s poop could be a source of energy. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, CleanTechnica, ClimateBiz, dog poop, dog poop as energy, dogs, drinking water, green infrastructure, Grist, invest in green infrastructure, Los Angeles Times, purifying drinking water, Santa Cruz Island, scrub jays, The Daily Green, toilet seat cover, waste of paper, Water Conservation, West Nile virus