So, what are YOUR plans for 2030?
- A new report says that we are sucking the life out of the planet so bad that by 2030, we’ll need two. (Mongabay)
- Better news for 2030: by then, the United States could be getting 20 percent of its energy from offshore wind. (EcoGeek)
- No more phone book litter for the city of Seattle! (Treehugger)
- Small businesses really should care about sustainability– and here’s why. (GreenBiz)
- Italy’s fighting prostitution by cutting down trees. Um, what? (Guardian.co.uk)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2030, deforestation, EcoGeek, fighting prostitution with deforestation, GreenBiz, Guardian, Italy, Mongabay, offshore wind energy, phone book litter, phone books, reports, seattle, Seattle phone book litter, small businesses, sustainability, Treehugger, two planets by 2030, United States, using up natural resources, wind energy