Dude, the mornings here are always cool and green:
- A Malibu beach becomes the first World Surfing Reserve. (LA Times)
- Google has decided offshore wind is worth the $$. (EcoGeek)
- London’s Thames River comes back from the dead and wins a conservation prize. (The Guardian)
- Scientists discover a new carnivorous animal in Madagascar. (National Geographic)
- Monarch butterflies have figured out how to medicate their sick babies with medicinal plants. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: EcoGeek, google, L.A Times, Madagascar, Malibu surfing reserve, medicinal plants, monarch butterflies, Mongabay, National Geographic, new carnivorous animal, offshore wind, river conservation, species discovery, Thames River, The Guardian, Wolrd Surfing Reserve