Is it just me or is this a Cool Green Morning?
- A group of scientists has named the top green automaker, and it’s not Toyota. (Los Angeles Times)
- I’m not sure why, but here’s a solar-powered cockroach. (Treehugger)
- Genetically modified corn is helping all corn farmers make billions in profits. (NPR)
- Google is investing $1 million in a human-powered monorail. (Clean Technica)
- The U.S. military is now fighting to decrease its dependence on fossil fuels. (The New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Clean Technica, corn, corn farmers, fossil fuels, genetically modified corn, google, green automakers, Los Angeles Times, monorail, New York Times, npr, The Green Buzz, Toyota, Treehugger, u.s. military