Guaranteed to get your week off to a cool green start:
- Boeing’s new solar-powered plane could circle the globe for five years without stopping. (CleanTechnica)
- What lies beneath the surface of the sea? Probably about 750,000 undiscovered species. (Treehugger)
- A new study links air pollution and adult diabetes. (Green)
- What’s an eco-friendly way to dispose of old socks? Recycle them, says Ask Umbra. (Grist)
- A much-needed dose of serious animal cuteness: interspecies friendships! (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, air pollution and diabetes, air pollution and health, airplane, Animals, Ask Umbra, Boeing, CleanTechnica, cute animals, diabetes, fabric recycling, green, Grist, interspecies BFFs, interspecies friendship, marine, Oceans & Coasts, recycling, sea, solar, solar powered plane, textile recycling, Treehugger, undiscovered marine species, undiscovered species, Wired