Kiwis (the bird), tortoises and an environmental love song… yes, your day just got cooler & greener.
- First, the bad news: Madagascar’s radiated tortoise gets a death sentence–20 years until extinction. (The Daily Green)
- Now, the good news: New Zealand’s mascot, the endagnered kiwi, could be saved with a little deodorant. (Extinction Countdown)
- Looking for an electric vehicle charging station along I-80? Better stop in Elk Horn, IA. (EcoGeek)
- EnvironmentMan sings his serenade to Lisa Jackson, the EPA’s head-honcho. (Grist)
- New rules on offshore drilling announced yesterday. (The New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Daily Green, EcoGeek, electric vehicle charging station, Elk Horn, environmental song, EnvironmentMan, Extinction Countdown, Grist, kiwi, Lisa Jackson, Madagascar, New York Times, New Zealand, offshore drilling rules, radiated tortoise