The day’s best green news…CGM FTW!
- Congrats to the United Kingdom, which is now home to the world’s largest offshore wind farm. (CleanTechnica)
- On the other side of the pond, the United States and Mexico are teaming up to try to keep methane gas out of the atmosphere. (Green)
- Green=green. Here’s why it’s a good idea for businesses to adopt eco-innovations. (GreenBiz)
- Tiny little phytoplankton could be like the puppetmasters of hurricanes, suggests new research. (Wired)
- Another sad effect of the Gulf oil spill: soaring depression rates among Gulf residents. (AFP via Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: AFP, Agence France Press, green, green business, green innovation, GreenBiz, Grist, Gulf oil spill, Gulf oil spill depression, hurricanes, methane gas, methane gas emissions, Mexico, offshore wind energy, oil spill, phytoplankton, plankton, plankton hurricanes, UK, United Kingdom, United States, wind energy, wind farm, Wired, world's largest offshore wind farm