Hopefully this is the only place you’ll find stink bugs and chocolate together. It’s your Cool Green Morning:
- Maryland farmers are seeing massive spikes in crops damaged by stink bugs. (Baltimore Sun)
- Disease threatens to devastate the global cocoa supply. Can genetic intervention save chocolate? (Scientific American)
- An ancient microbe that thrives in warmer, polluted waters is poisoning sea otters. (Los Angeles Times)
- Ocean surface temperatures rose rapidly in the 1970s, but why? (BBC)
- In 1995 there were only about 25 Florida panthers left, now they’re rebounding. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.