Top 5 cool green questions of the day:
- Zorse, wholphin, ligers–real or imaginary? (The New York Times)
- Warming oceans and hurricanes–what’s the connection? (YaleE360)
- Climate change skeptics–more likely to be men or women? (Treehugger)
- Micro-hybrids–what are they and where can you get one? (The Daily Green)
- Finally, pooch poop–just disgusting or a source of fuel? (GoodCleanTech)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, climate change skeptics, dog poop fuel, GoodCleanTech, hurricanes, liger, micro-hybrid, New York Times, species hybridization, The Daily Green, Treehugger, warming oceans, wholphin, YaleE360, zorse