From wild tigers to house crickets… our 5 cool green links will get you buzzing:
- Andy Revkin has an idea for how Apple can help save wild tigers. (Dot Earth)
- Insurance companies have a financial stake in climate change — and you and I are already paying for it. (ClimateBiz)
- Can high-rise urban farms feed the nation? (Conservation Journal Watch)
- One of the world’s poorest countries — the island of Kiribati (pronounced “Kir-ee-bas”) – has closed a huge stretch of ocean to fishing in an effort to protect marine resources. (Mongabay)
- First the bees, then the bats, now… house crickets? (The Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Andy Revkin, Apple save wild tigers, Christian Science Monitor, climate change insurance, climate change risk, ClimateBiz, Conservation Journal Watch, cricket farm, Dot Earth, fisheries, house crickets, Kiribati, marine conservation, Mongabay, save wild tigers, tiger conservation, urban farm, vertical farm