It’s that time of the day, everyone– get your Cool Green Morning on!
- The United States can become a leader in energy efficiency, and here’s how. (GreenBiz)
- Is eating meat more eco-friendly than we think it is? (Grist)
- Too much tree: is that a real thing? (Treehugger)
- Even famous, super-fancy British castles are getting eco-makeovers these days. (Greener Buildings)
- A bit of good news from the Gulf: dropping deep-sea oxygen levels haven’t created biological dead zones. (LA Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Britain, castles, dead zones, eating meat, eating meat eco-friendly, energy efficiency, energy-efficient castles, GreenBiz, Greener Buildings, Grist, Gulf, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, L.A Times, Los Angeles Times, too much tree, Treehugger, trees, United States, United States energy efficiency, vegan, veganism