Get your fresh air right here–only 25 cents a bottle and comes in a variety of flavors.
- Hong Kong’s hottest new commodity? Bottles of fresh air. (Green)
- Bill Gates answers Andy Revkin’s questions on energy R&D and more. (Dot Earth)
- Instead of asking how much cap-and-trade costs, why not ask how much it saves? (Green Biz)
- The future does not look bright for freshwater eels. Nor the present. (YaleE360)
- Saving rhinos with cyanide? The owner of a nature preserve in South Africa goes to desperate measures to stop poaching. (Extinction Countdown)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Andy Revkins, Bill Gates, bottled fresh air, cap-and-trade, Dot Earth, eel, energy R&D, Extinction Countdown, fresh air bottle, freshwater eel, green, Green Biz, Hong Kong air pollution, renewable energy, rhino conservation, rhino poaching, South Africa, Yale Environment 360