It’s still pretty warm outside, but these five links are as cool as can be.
- New images and data from NASA reveal a surge in Amazon wildfires. (Mongabay)
- A famous climate skeptic does an about-face– and suggests a global tax on carbon emissions. (Green)
- Is “dry water” our next great hope for stopping climate change? (GreenBiz)
- A push toward sustainability is helping some companies not just survive tough economic times, but thrive. (Grist)
- Back-to-school time already? Here’s how to kick off your year, eco-style. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Amazon, Amazon wildfires, back-to-school, Bjorn Lomborg, Bjorn Lomborg carbon tax, Bjorn Lomborg climate, carbon tax, climate change solutions, climate skeptic, corporate sustainability, dry water, dry water climate change solution, economy, global carbon tax, green, green back-to-school, GreenBiz, Grist, Mongabay, NASA, The Daily Green, wildfires