Cooler and greener than (and maybe just as tart as) a lime-flavored ice pop:
- So, what’s next for enviro groups? (Washington Post)
- They certainly are orange, but are they green? A look at the eco-sins of the Jersey Shore cast. (Grist)
- An e-reader could possibly take your reading habits to carbon-neutral levels. (EcoGeek)
- Invasive species are bad news for many reasons, and also really, really expensive to deal with. (Treehugger)
- Air travelers just aren’t that into carbon offsets, says a new study. (Guardian Eco)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air travel, air travelers not buying carbon offsets, carbon neutral, carbon neutral reading, carbon offsets, climate bill, climate legislation, cost of invasive species, e-reader, e-reader carbon neutral, eco-sins, EcoGeek, Grist, Guardian Eco, Invasive species, Jersey Shore, most expensive invasive species, New Jersey, Treehugger, Washington Post, what's next for environmental groups