You’re getting cooler and greener every morning:
- Another casualty of climate change, via drought: global plant growth. (Green)
- How are digital cameras and cell phones getting national park visitors in trouble? (The New York Times)
- Here’s a round-up of some of the latest research on coral reefs. (Extinction Countdown)
- Can 5 Midwestern states keep Asian carp from entering the Great Lakes? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Organic food sales are on the rise–so get educated with these 6 myth-busters about organics. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Asian carp, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, coral, coral reef, coral reef research, digital techonologies, drought, Extinction Countdown, global plant growth, great lakes, green, invasive fish, Invasive species, national park visitors, New York Times, organic, organic food sales, parks, The Daily Green