Today’s cool green news will get you thinking. Or, at least, humming.
- Corals off the coast of Indonesia are in the midst of a severe bleaching event. The cause? Warm waters.(Green)
- Why isn’t the garbage patch in the Atlantic growing? (Huffington Post)
- Hmm. Most of the oil still remains, says NOAA. (Greenspace)
- Hmm hmm. Transvestite fish could help eliminate invasive fish. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- A-ha! If you had to pay for the trash you throw away, would you throw away less? (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Atlantic garbage patch, Climate Change, Conservation Journal Watch, coral bleaching, coral reef, coral reef bleaching, EcoGeek, garbage patch, global warming, green, Greenpsace, Huffington Post, Indonesia coral, invasive fish, mass bleaching event, NOAA, oil spill remains, pay for trash, transvestite fish, warming seas