What’s cool and green and read all over? Well, duh.
- The things you do to save energy might not save all that much energy. (Green)
- Despite what you may have heard, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows in the Gulf just yet, says a new report. (Christian Science Monitor)
- The next generation of biofuels may spawn from Scottish whisky. (Treehugger)
- The pretty, yellow and nearly extinct Kihansi spray toad is making a comeback. (Mongabay)
- The human face of climate change: climate refugees. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: biofuel, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, climate refugees, conserving energy, green, GreenBiz, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, Kihansi spray toad, Kihansi spray toad not extinct, Mongabay, saving energy, toad, Treehugger, whisky biofuel