It’s the start of another cool green week:
- Sad news for the Rothschild’s giraffe– it’s officially endangered. (Mongabay)
- Ask Umbra explores the ecological impact of milk. (Grist)
- Will this summer’s crazy weather spur the world to action on climate change? (Guardian Eco)
- If you live in New Jersey (this writer’s home state, and arguably the greatest state in the entire United States), a solar roof could earn you cold, hard cash. (CleanTechnica)
- The Sierra Club ranked the nation’s greenest college campuses– did yours make the list? (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, CleanTechnica, climate change action, crazy weather, ecological impact of milk, giraffe, green, greenest colleges, greenest colleges in US, Grist, Guardian Eco, milk, Mongabay, New Jersey, Rothschild's giraffe, Rothschild's giraffe endangered, Sierra Club, solar energy, solar roof, summer