Cheers to a cool, green Monday morning:
- When a tree falls in a storm, is anyone there to recycle the wood into furniture? Now there is. (The New York Times)
- How does your diet affect the Gulf’s dead zone? (GreenBiz)
- An iceberg 4 times the size of Manhattan broke off a Greenland glacier last week. (DotEarth)
- Just what makes a hotel green these days? (Treehugger)
- The 1979 Ixtoc oil spill offers lessons in the Gulf’s ability to recover from environmental assault. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.