Secret plots, controversy and oil oil oil…it’s time to get the low-down on today’s cool green news:
- Bike-riding and other environmental initiatives — a secret plot in Colorado? (Green)
- A Harvard prof’s controversial view: dams and genetically engineered food are good for poor countries. (Green Biz)
- Dare we say it? It looks like the static kill worked. (Christian Science Monitor)
- But, where did all the oil go? See this NOAA chart for the answer. (The Vine)
- Warming oceans are leading to more and bigger dead zones. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bike commute, Christian Science Monitor, Colorado policy, Dams, dead zones, environmental initiative, genetically engineered food, green, Green Biz, Gulf, gulf chart, Gulf oil, NOAA, oil chart, oil spill, poverty, static kill, The Vine, warming oceans, Yale Environment 360