Five fabulous green links, coming right up!
- A NASCAR track goes solar. (CleanTechnica)
- What’s the diff between “static kill” and “bottom kill”? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Economic ups and downs are shaking the confidence of green consumers. (GreenBiz)
- There’s more trouble on the horizon for the Gulf of Mexico. This time– dead zones. (DotEarth)
- Check out this great slideshow of green graffiti from around the world. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bottom kill, Christian Science Monitor, CleanTechnica, dead zones, DotEarth, economy, green consumers, green graffiti, GreenBiz, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, Huffington Post, NASCAR, solar energy, static kill