Reporting cool green news to you from the Hottest Decade on Record:
- All evidence points to global warming in NOAA’s State of the Climate report released yesterday (Green).
- The West will lead us forward… to cap-and-trade, at least. (The Vine)
- What do warming oceans mean for plankton? (Treehugger)
- Ecologists need to start thinking about the end of cheap oil now, says a new report. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- In the wreckage of the climate bill, what next? (Yale 360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: cap-and-trade, climate bill, Conservation Journal Watch, end of cheap oil, global warming, green, hottest decade on record, NOAA, plankton, State of Climate Report, The Vine, Treehugger, warming oceans, Western Climate Initiative, Yale Environment 360