Get your Cool Green Morning on:
- Portland, Oregon is the solar-y-est city the northwest United States. (CleanTechnica)
- What does our relatively recent super-snowy winter really say about climate change and weather patterns? (Dot Earth)
- The nation’s largest wind farm is currently under construction in California. (EcoGeek)
- Oil in the Gulf may be dissipating, but the effects of the spill will probably still be felt for decades. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Seriously– who doesn’t want (legally protected) clean air? (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: California, Christian Science Monitor, Clean Air Act, CleanTechnica, climate change and snow, Dot Earth, EcoGeek, Grist, Gulf oil spill, Gulf oil spill effects, nation's largest wind farm, oil dissipating, Oregon, Portland, snow, solar power, threats to Clean Air Act, wind power