Doctor’s orders–10 minutes of cool green news a day:
- The “Plastiki”–a boat made of plastic bottles–finishes its 8,000 mile journey to highlight the problem of plastic garbage in our oceans. (Green)
- Why did climate change become such a partisian issue? (Environmental and Urban Economics)
- Re-connecting bamboo forests is essential to saving the endangered giant panda. (Extinction Countdown)
- New EPA proposals for coal plants could help reduce carbon emissions substantially. (The Vine)
- Do smaller cows have a smaller impact on greenhouse gas emissions? (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bamboo forest, beef industry, Climate Change, coal industry, coal pollution, Environmental and Urban Economics, EPA, Extinction Countdown, giant panda, green, greenhouse gas emissions, habitat fragmentation, ocean garbage, partisian issue, plastic bottles, Plastiki, small cows, The Vine, Treehugger