TGIF, and also TGICGM:
- R.I.P. Senate climate bill. You’ve crushed our hopes and dreams. (Grist)
- How much damage (in $$$) has the Gulf oil spill really caused? (AP, via Huffington Post)
- Re-branding climate change as a public-health issue actually might make people care about it, says a new study. (Red, Green and Blue)
- A new image from NASA illustrates ocean dead zones around the world. (Mongabay)
- Uh oh– there’s a tropical storm heading straight for the oil slick. (Dot Earth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Associated Press, climate bill dead, Climate Change, climate change as public health issue, climate change re-brand, dead zones, Dot Earth, Grist, Gulf oil spill, Gulf oil spill damage, Huffington Post, Mongabay, NASA, oceans, Red Green and Blue, Senate climate bill, tropical storm Bonnie