Get your top 5 cool green links o’ the day:
- A remedy to keep the oil at bay has resulted in massive oyster deaths in Louisiana. (Wall Street Journal)
- How big is the human footprint on the U.S. landscape? (Conservation Journal Watch)
- Can the climate and energy bill overcome inertia? (The New York Times)
- Fidgety? If you live in Ohio, a new business can help you harness that kinetic energy. (Grist)
- Another tool to help fight global warming: the Endangered Species Act. (Yale 360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: climate and energy bill, Conservation Journal Watch, Endangered Species Act, global warming, Grist, human footprint, kinetic energy, Louisiana, New York Times, oyster deaths, oyster reefs, U.S. land use, Wall Street Journal, Yale Environment 360