Another day, another delightful collection of great green links:
- Will “static kill” end the oil spill once and for all? (Christian Science Monitor)
- The Department of Energy goes green by going white…on the roofs of its offices. (Green)
- 304: The number of months– in a row– that global temperatures have been above average. (Mongabay)
- There may be a simple solution for storing wind energy: compressed air. (CleanTechnica)
- Are dissolvable eco-gowns the future of green weddings? (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, CleanTechnica, compressed air, Department of Energy, eco-wedding dress, global temperatures above average, green, green weddings, GreenBiz, Gulf oil spill, Mongabay, static kill, Steven Chu, storing wind energy, white roofs, wind energy