Mondays should always be cool and green, shouldn’t they?
- Looking beyond clean-up in the Gulf to… The Nature Conservancy’s vision for long-term restoration. (Green)
- Does Guatemala’s rainforest stand a chance against drug traffickers, cattle ranchers, poachers, looters and loggers? (The New York Times)
- A re-cap on cap-and-trade, and lingering questions about an energy bill. (The Vine)
- Is the Gulf oil spill polluting as much air as water? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Can cat rehab save endangered birds on Japan’s Ogasawara Islands. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: cap-and-trade, Christian Science Monitor, energy bill, feral cat, green, Guatemala, Gulf, Gulf air pollution, Gulf restoration, Nature Conservancy, New York Times, Ogasawara Islands, oil spill, rainforest, The Vine, Treehugger