Well, 4 out of 5 ain’t bad… enjoy today’s (mostly) uplifting round-up of cool green news:
- Oil stops flowing for the first time since April. (The New York Times)
- Extending the local food movement to water. (Huffington Post)
- More on water: a new effort to ship water from where it’s plentiful to where it’s scarce. (Green)
- See a video showing why keeping Florida beaches dark at night helps sea turtles. (Dot Earth)
- Capturing warm summer air to heat a school in the cold Switzerland winter. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.