Lions and zebras and giraffes, oh m… hey, where did they all go? Find out that and more! in this morning’s round-up of the day’s best green news.
- The Gulf of Mexico will recover eventually– but how long are we talking here? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Let the countdown begin: a Senate climate and energy bill could be just two weeks away. (AFP, via Grist)
- Catching carbon with science…rocket science. (EcoGeek)
- The numbers of Africa’s iconic, charismatic megafauna are declining pretty significantly– even the ones living in national parks. (Treehugger)
- Some parking lots may soon turn into “solar forests. ” (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: AFP, Africa, African national parks, carbon sequestration, charismatic megafauna, Christian Science Monitor, EcoGeek, green, Grist, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, oil spill recovery, parking lots, rocket science, Senate climate bill, solar forests, solar power, Treehugger