It’s Friday… get cool and green with the top 5 eco-news links around!
- The Big Apple’s new slogan? I love tap water. (Green)
- Monsanto is fined for selling genetically modified cotton seeds in Texas. (The New York Times)
- More on the question of if it’s cheaper to just let climate change happen. (The Vine)
- Europe exceeds its sustainable fish quota – “fish debt day” starts July 9. (Earth Watch)
- For the third time, Climategate is found to be a non-issue. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Big Apple, climategate, clmate change, Earth Watch, Europe, fish debt day, genetically modified seed, green, Grist, Monsanto, New York, sustainable fishing, tap water, Texas, The New York Times, The Vine