You said it! Beat the heat with some cool green news:
- An update on just how far the oil could reach. (Green)
- In more spill news, a new report comes to light showing that USFWS ok’d the risk to wildlife. (The New York Times)
- Which is better: real nature or technological nature? (trust your instincts on this one) (Planet Green)
- Can we save the world’s “last ocean” from human impact? (Mongabay)
- It’s hot around here: new record highs beat the record colds by 5 to 1. (Climate Progress)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Progress, Fish and Wildlife Service, green, Gulf, Mongabay, New York Times, Oceans & Coasts, oil spill, Planet Green, record high temperatures, Ross Sea, technological nature, USFWS, wildlife, worlds last ocean