Mon dieu — 2010 is already half over? Here’s to MUCH better green news for the second half [insert clink of glasses of your favorite organic drink here]:
- Ever console someone after a fight? Turns out ravens do that, too. (Living the Scientific Life)
- German airports now using bees to detect nearby air quality. (Treehugger)
- Ford Motors now using ecofoam to build its cars. (GreenBiz)
- The Energy Collective ‘s top 10 myths on climate policy. (DotEarth)
- It just had to have one, too: Antarctica now has its own garbage gyre. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Antarctica garabage, bees air quality, climate myth, DotEarth, EcoGeek, Ford Motors, Ford Motors ecofoam, German airport air quality, German airport bees, GreenBiz, Living the Scientific Life, ravens, ravens consoling ravens, Treehugger