Step right up for the top 5 coolest, greenest links around:
- If you’ve already conquered the 100-mile diet, now try the 150-mile wardrobe. (Treehugger)
- Monsanto versus alfalfa farmers – who won? (Grist)
- Concord, MA: home to Walden Pond and the country’s first ban on the sale of bottled water. (The New York Times)
- The departing UN chief climate negotiator says he’s still optimistic. (Yale Environment 360)
- Will removing a ban on commercial fishing spell doomsday for abalone in South Africa? (Extinction Countdown)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 100-mile diet, 150-mile wardrobe, abalone, alfalfa farmer, bottled water, Climate Change, Concord, Extinction Countdown, fishing ban, Grist, Monsanto, New York Times, South Africa, Treehugger, un, Walden Pond, Yale Enviornment 360, Yvo de Boer