A little light(ish) reading to start your day:
- Here are some really terrible things that could happen in the Gulf of Mexico, thanks to the oil spill. (Treehugger)
- In as little as five years, Europe could be reaping the solar-power-benefits of the Saharan sun. (EcoGeek)
- An EPA official says that oil dispersant is helping to tame the Gulf oil spill. (Green)
- California’s climate law might be in trouble, and the Governator is none too pleased. (Grist)
- A Georgia representative thinks that clean energy legislation might actually kill people. Okay then. (Climate Progress)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: California, California climate law, clean energy legislation, Climate Progress, EcoGeek, EPA, Europe, Georgia, governator, green, Grist, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, Gulf worst-case scenario, oil dispersant, solar power, solar Sahara, Treehugger