It’s cool, it’s green and it’s definitely morning — dig in to our top 5 links of the day:
- What’s the best way to clean an oily pelican? (The New York Times)
- Europe faces a shortage of critical raw materials to make mobile phones, solar panels, synthetic fuels and more. (Green Inc.)
- Tackling climate change means being able to utter the dreaded words. (The Vine)
- Avatar creator James Cameron has some ideas on how to stop the oil spill. (Dot Earth)
- Hypothetical question: how much would you pay to have prevented the oil spill? (Environmental Economics)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, dawn dish detergent, Dot Earth, Environmental Economics, Europe raw materials, Green Inc., James Cameron, mobile phone, New York Times, oil spill, oily pelican, solar panel, synthetic fuel, The Vine