Bringing you the top 5 coolest and greenest links around, free of charge:
- Waxman takes on BP, asking if the company’s “shortcuts” caused the spill. (The Vine)
- In need of a little luck? Try wishing on a star or tapping your heels together 3 times… anything but the South African custom of smoking (endangered) vulture brains. (Extinction Countdown)
- The oil spill may spur action on an energy bill, but not a climate bill. (The New York Times)
- Here’s a real feel-good story: solar-powered refrigerators are helping bring vaccines to people in developing countries. (EcoGeek)
- How is the Gulf oil spill like 9/11? (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, bp, climate bill, EcoGeek, endangered vulture, energy bill, Extinction Countdown, New York Times, oil spill, smoking vulture brains, solar power, solar-powered refrigerator, South Africa, The Vine, Treehugger, vaccines, Waxman