Happy Flag Day to those of you in the United States — to those of you in the rest of the world, it means parades and little cups of vanilla ice cream for U.S. kids. I am still a kid at heart…
- Calls grow for an Arctic treaty out of fears of increased drilling there. (Yale Environment 360)
- EDF explains why environmentalists must work with big corporations. (GreenBiz)
- Senator Merkley has a plan to reduce oil consumption — and it matters to climate/energy legislation (Dave Roberts/Grist)
- A new book, a depressing look at how climate policy is made…or not. (Dot Earth)
- How environmental groups are using the Gulf oil spill as an opportunity. (Green/New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic drilling, Arctic drilling treaty, Arctic mining treaty, Arctic oil gas treaty, climate book, Climate Change, climate change legislation, climate energy legislation, climate policy book, Dave Roberts, Dave Roberts Grist, Dot Earth, environmentalist big business, environmentalist big corporation, Green Biz, Green New York Times, Gulf oil spill, Merkley oil consumption, Merkley oil plan, Yale Environment 360