Take 5 minutes to get cool and green this morning — you won’t regret it:
- Interesting finding in the Gulf: some of the oil is not from Deepwater Horizon. (Green, Inc.)
- Is the Selmunett lizard extinct or not? Depends on who you ask. (Extinction Countdown)
- New legislation — aka “Larry’s Law” — attempts to tackle gender equity in science. (The New York Times)
- Does having kids break the 8th commandment “thou shalt not steal?” Yes, if you live Down Under. (Treehugger)
- Borrowing your friend’s car takes on a whole new meaning in California. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal extinction, deepwater horizon, Extinction Countdown, gender equity in science, Green Inc., Gulf oil spill, larry's law, overpopulation, personal car sharing, Selmunett lizard, The Daily Green California, The New York Times, Treehugger, women in science