Sometimes I open my RSS reader and just can’t believe my eyes. This is one of those days, my green friends:
- Which species will go extinct first from the Gulf oil spill? An online betting site gives odds. (10,000 Birds)
- James Cameron: Now on the oil spill case. (Dot Earth)
- Can free-market innovation give better solutions to oil spill prevention and cleanup? (Climate Compass)
- Do recovery plans for threatened and endangered species really work? (Conservation Maven)
- How to think about nature: As a portfolio of stocks. (Richard Black/BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 10000 Birds, capitalism oil spill, Climate Compass, Conservation Maven, Dot Earth, endangered species plan, free market oil spill, Gulf oil spill, James Cameron Gulf, James Cameron oil spill, nature portfolio stock, oil spill bet, oil spill bookie, oil spill extinct, oil spill nature, oil spill species, oil spill wildlife, Richard Black, salmon stock study, species recovery plan