Repeat after me: Out with the jive, in with the green (cool news, that is):
- Climate change and bacteria. Yes, something else to worry about. (Yale Environment 360)
- Wanna bike commute, but intimidated? Introducing…The Monster Bike. (Treehugger)
- Fake, posed “wildlife” photos: the continuing scandal. (Audubon Magazine; HT 10,000 Birds)
- Britain to Europe: Take our domestic waste fuel pellets, please. (CleanTechnica)
- Could a price on carbon spur nuclear power development? (Green/The New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 10000 Birds, Audubon fake photo, Audubon Magazine, bike commute, Britain waste pellet, carbon price nuclear, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, climate change bacteria, climate change effects, climate change science, climate change wildlife, Europe fuel pellet, fake nature photo, fake wildlife photo, green blog, Green New York Times, Monster Bike, posed nature photo, posed wildlife photo, Treehugger, Yale Environment 360