Hey, weren’t you just looking for some awesome stuff to read?
- Developed nations pledge $4 billion to help poorer nations protect their forests. (AP/MSNBC)
- Ask Umbra offers tips for an eco-friendly Memorial Day weekend. (Grist)
- Would you drive 5.4 miles less per day to stop drilling in the Gulf of Mexico? (Treehugger/this here Cool Green Science blog)
- In California at least, public support for offshore drilling is dwindling. (LA Times)
- This mud that’s being used to try to clog up the Gulf oil leak… what IS it, exactly? (New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, Associated Press, California, Cool Green Science, driving less, eco-friendly Memorial Day, Grist, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, L.A Times, Mark Tercek, MSNBC, New York Times, offshore drilling, public support of offshore drilling, REDD, top kill, top kill mud, Treehugger