The day’s best green news. Read it:
- Researchers are already studying the long-term effects of the Gulf oil spill on marine life. (Mongabay)
- You can compost an awful lot of weird, unexpected stuff, it seems. (The Daily Green)
- If all goes as planned, Lake Erie will be home to the United States’ first freshwater wind farm in 2012. (Treehugger)
- Former U.S. President Bush (the second one) shares his thoughts on oil, wind and green home improvements. (Green)
- Europe just got its first commercial electric vehicle fast-charging station. Congrats! (Auto Blog Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Auto Blog Green, compost, composting weird stuff, electric vehicle charging station, Energy, Europe, freshwater wind farm, green, green home improvements, Gulf oil spill, Lake Erie, marine life, Mongabay, President Bush, The Daily Green, Treehugger, wind farm