Get your Cool Green Morning on:
- Biodiversity on islands rebounding from centuries of invasive rat infestation might recover faster than previously thought, a new study says. (Conservation Maven)
- Montgomery County, Maryland just passed the nation’s first countywide carbon tax. (Solve Climate)
- A group claims that dolphins and whales deserve human rights. (YaleE360)
- Americans are spending more time outdoors these days, according to a new report. (Treehugger)
- Tax breaks for solar companies could create more than 200,000 jobs in the US by 2016. (CleanTechnica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Americans, Biodiversity, carbon tax, CleanTechnica, Conservation Maven, dolphins, invasive rats, invasives, job creation, Maryland, outdoor activity, solar, solve climate, tax breaks, Treehugger, Whales, YaleE360