Green, green, green, with a side of green and topped with a green maraschino cherry. Dig in!
- Good news: South Florida’s invasive Burmese pythons unlikely to spread past…south Florida. Bad news: So you live in south Florida… (Conservation Maven)
- Kudzu and ozone: No, it’s not the name of a new cosmopolitan. (Journal Watch Online)
- What’s it going to take to fix the world’s fisheries? Not that much money, says UNEP. (Blogfish)
- Now here’s a really bad oil spill — that’s been going on for 50 years. (The Vine)
- Living wall tiles — you know you’ve always wanted some. (Jetson Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Blogfish, Burmese Python, Burmese python Florida, Conservation Maven, fisheries, Florida python, green building, green wall tile, Jetson Green, Journal Watch Online, kudzu ozone, living wall tile, Nigeria oil spill, Shell Nigeria oil, The Vine, UNEP fisheries report, world fisheries