We scoured the internet for the day’s best green news so you don’t have to… but you still can, if you want.
- The world is getting hotter and hotter everywhere except Chicago. (dotEarth)
- Obama wants to get to the bottom of the oil spill, but not literally– he’s setting up a presidential commission to figure out what the heck happened. (Grist)
- Look at all the cool new species researchers just discovered in Indonesia’s Foja Mountains! (Mongabay)
- So this is kind of weird, but also awesome: scientists have devised a way to recycle cigarette butts. (Journal Watch Online)
- Dancing baby corals are real, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Chicago, Climate Change, coral, dancing baby coral, DotEarth, Foja Mountains, Grist, Gulf oil spill, Indonesia, Journal Watch Online, Mongabay, new species, Obama, recycling, recylcing cigarette butts, Treehugger