The mass of men lead lives of quiet, ungreen desperation. Don’t be one of them:
- A zero-carbon solar yacht is the talk of the super rich (we hear, not knowing any ourselves). (Treehugger)
- By 2300, half the planet will be uninhabitable by humans because of climate change, says a new study. (But which half?) (CleanTechnica)
- How do you ruin the habitat of the broad-headed snake? Move its favorite rock 30 centimeters. (Conservation Maven)
- BP is taking suggestions on how to cap the Deepwater Horizon well. So is Jimmy Kimmel. (Dot Earth)
- Climate change is snuffing out lizard species worldwide, right now. (Green/New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BP cap well, broad-headed snake, CleanTechnica, climate change lizard, climate change uninhabitable, Conservation Maven, deepwater horizon, Dot Earth, Green New York Times, Jimmy Kimmel BP, lizard extinct, lizard extinction, ruin snake habitat, snake habitat, solar yacht, Treehugger